Product Warnings and Restrictions:
EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic). If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.
*vs. previous formula
**Based on sales
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).